Dogs-Pets-Cats is currently looking for bloggers or others in the pet industry who would like to submit a guest post.
If you have good writing skills, are knowledgeable about dogs, cats or other pets and would like to submit a guest post, please get in touch. All submissions must be well written, contain 700+ words, and link to at least one other related article within our blog. You are allowed to link to pet-related sites in the article or in a short bio.
We welcome guest posts but your article must meet certain criteria before it will be considered for publication here. So this is what you need to check before you submit:
– Articles must be PETS RELATED in any way.
– Articles must be 100% unique and original (ie. not published anywhere else on the Internet) – this will be verified via Copyscape.
– Articles must be informative and/or educational. Include tips, trick, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in the articles.
– Break article content into subsections wherever possible using subheadings
– Use short paragraphs (3 – 4 sentences).
– Article bodies should deliver on the promises made in the article titles.
How and Where to send the article
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The article must be sent as a Google Doc file.